1989 - born in Covina, California, last of five children to Margo Captain
and Wayne Charles Wilcox.
1993-4 - family planted the jacaranda and liquid ambar trees
- creation of the family garden
1997 - baptized
1999 - attended 'Van Gogh's Van Goghs' at LACMA
- received first pet rat
2003 - death of Dillon, family dog, at age 17
- adoption of Mimi, family dog
2006 - graduated from high school
- began attending Art Center College of Design
- began working at arrow animal hospital
- death of beloved grandfather Ray Charles Wilcox
2007 - received Gia, who attended school as a guide dog in training
2009 - Gia left for final training; received Aspen as guide dog in training.
- Gia leaves Guide Dog Program; returns home; Aspen returns to
2010 - graduated from Art Center College of Design, with distinction.
Gia also graduates, as a therapy dog.
- HOME, or Interiority, Art Center College of Design 106 gallery
2011 - presented 'A Testimony of Ordinary Things' at Brigham Young
University Art and Spirituality conference
- began teaching drawing lessons at Art Division in Los Angeles
- A Quiet Place, Art Division Projects Gallery
2012 - Girl in a Garden, Lora Schlesinger Gallery in Santa Monica
- married Ryan Christopher McComb
2013 - death of beloved Grandmother Valene Camenish Wilcox
2014 - Autobiography, Lora Schlesinger Gallery in Santa Monica
2015 - moved to Santa Clara with Ryan so he could start his post-
doctorate position at Stanford University.
2016 - death of Mimi, family dog.
Mimi Under the Orange Tree pastel on paper 2004
Mom and Mimi in the Garden pastel on paper 2004
Gia Asleep pen on paper 2008